Essential Oils, Herbs, & Plant Medicines
Bobbi Misiti is a NAHA Certified Aromatherapist
Aromatherapy is not just smelling the oils, though this is lovely.
Aromatherapy is using the aromatic molecules the plants produce for medicine. Plants produce these aromatic molecules to protect them from insects, diseases, harsh weather, and any other threats. As it turns out us humans face similar threats and these plant molecules are effective for humans as well.
How do we use these aromatic plant medicines?
- Herbal Home Remedies – Learn how to use herbs and oils to prevent and treat minor ailments and injuries, reduce anti-biotic and other medications.
- Muscle ache strain or sprain? Essential oils and herbs provide safe and non-addictive pain remedies.
- Worried about hiking in the lovely woods because of ticks / lyme? Check out this 3 pronged approach to protecting yourself from ticks and what to do if you find one yourself.
- Stressed? Discover how oils and herbs work with your nervous system to help you release stress and anxiety and feel better overall. Oils and herbs also help to support sleep — sleep is a “master healer and detoxifier” all by itself — we all feel better when we sleep better.
- Reduce Household Chemicals! Learn how easy and economical it is to make most of your own toiletries —
- Learn which toiletries, clothing, household products, and environmental toxins all contribute to toxic overload in our bodies and how to reduce your own toxic burden. This makes a big difference in your overall energy levels and immune strength and is especially important for anyone that currently has a health challenge.
- How to clean your entire house with baking soda, vinegar, essential oils, vodka, and rubbing alcohol
- Catching a cold? Try a session with me for remedies that can both help with immediate symptom relief and oils and herbs to help boost your immune system shortening duration and intensity.
- Learn how to harness the medicinal power of herbs and Spices and really use them.
- Learn many uses of essential oils and their benefits
A one hour Aromatherapy session 1:1 with Bobbi is $50.00.
5 Session Special $200.00 (1 year expiration)
10 Session Special $350.00 (1 year expiration)
In addition to aromatherapy I am also offering a full line of toiletries, lotions, butters, facial oils, salves, gels, lip balms, shampoo, inhalers, and more!
Check out some of my nourishing body care products:
Try my new Rosehip Seed Hand & Body Lotion made with rosehip seed oil and chamomile hydrosol. Rosehip seed oil is best known tissue regeneration and its effectiveness at healing scars and wrinkles. I can flavor this however you like ~ I recommend my new blend of Frankincense papyrifera, Jasmine (dawn blooming), Clary Sage and Neroli for a centering, enlivening yet soothing, and uplifting blend.
4 oz jar is $32.00
Want Safe Sun Protection that does not block Vitamin D absorption or add to your (or the coral reef’s) chemical burden like most sun screens? And on top off all that it is lovely for your skin! Moisturize, heal, and tone your skin while you protect yourself from burning.
Also available is my Orange and Rose Dead Sea Salt & Honey body scrub — made with completely organic orange peel that I dried and powdered – grown in Maui on my friends property — no spraying ever 🙂 !
10 oz. $15.00